Please visit the page vistoperitalia.esteri.it or click on the following link for all information about general rules and practical instructions about visas for Italy.
ATTENTION – IMPORTANT NOTICE!
We would like to inform you that VFS Global has been appointed as the outsourced partner by the Consulate General of Italy in Jeddah to facilitate visa applications to Italy and Schengen countries.
The Visa Application Center, managed by VFS Global company, is located in Jeddah and is concerned with issuing short-term visas (until 90 days) and with the collecting of passports. It is possible to fix appointments online 24/24 by visiting site www.vfsglobal.com/Italy/Saudiarabia/. The details of the center are as follows:
- TasHeel Commercial Center , Ground Floor – Suwaid Bin Sakher Street,
- Off Jundub Bin Kaab Street (Off Prince Sultan Street), Al Mohammadiyah District 1, Jeddah, KSA The center operates from Sunday to Thursday, from 9:00 to 17:00.
- Tel: 920002173 (from 09:00 to 15:00). email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa applicants are required to submit in first person their own visa application and all the supporting documents to the VAC of VFS.
- The visa application and all the supporting documents shall be submitted in hard copy at the time of the appointment.
- Visa applicants not willing to turn to the VFS agency, may still submit their application at the Visa Section of the Consulate General of Italy every day from Sunday to Thursday.
- The Visa Section of the Consulate General of Italy will continue to handle directly national visa and long term visa (such as study, family reunion), official delegations and diplomatic visas.
- The Visa Section will take care of the collection of passports only for applications submitted directly to the Consulate.
VISA APPLICATION FOR BUSINESS
Please note that, in order to be valid, the “declaration of invitation” must:
- be originated by a firm active in the manufacturing industry legally operating in Italy and registered in one of the national associations or confederations represented by CNEL (www.cnel.it);
- specify period and validity of the requested visa, aim of the journey, commitment of the inviting firm to fulfil all legal duties linked with social security and insurances;
- mention the awareness of the penal responsibilities arising from “art. 12 del TU 286/1998 in material di favoreggiamento all’immigrazione illegale” (penal responsibilities for abetting illegal immigration).
visa application form (pdf)
List of supporting documents to be presented by visa applicants, annex to the European Commission Implementing Decision C(2018) 6862 final
PROTECTION OF INDIVIDUALS WITH REFERENCE TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Information on the protection of individuals with reference to the processing of personal data for the issuance of an entry visa in Italy and in the Schengen area (General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, art. 13)